You can access email many ways.
In general there are two main paths,
- Via the web (Webmail is email accesses via your web browser – you go to an address on the web that gives you a login to get into your email account dashboard.)
- Via applications on your computer or phone. (Some common applications on your phone or computer are Outlook, Thunderbird, mac mail, etc.)
No need to download Roundcube. Roundcube is on the server and loads when you access webmail.
- Microsoft Outlook (Microsoft’s classic email client)
- Thunderbird (Mozilla’s free but capable email client)
- Apple Mail (A traditional-looking mail app with a universal inbox)